Fireproof Electrical Wire and Flame Survival Cable manufacturer in India
A variety of cables are available in the market in different qualities. Some are insulated with rubber while some with plastic depending upon their use. Fire Resistant Cable are few out of these cables that do not encourage fire and prevent it from spreading in different areas. Fire Rated Power Cable is created to maintain circuit integrity and continue to work for a certain period of time under defined conditions.
The Fire Resistant Wire displays low flame propagation and flame spread along with low toxicity and smoke. Fire Retardant Cable has high fire integrity and resistance to combustion. These wires can further be subcategorized into low smoke and fume (LSF) cables and Low smoke and halogen-free (LSHF) cables. Life Cable is not an industry-accepted term. Some companies call them Low smoke halogen-free cables, while some others call them LSZH Cables. That is Low smoke zero halogen cables.
In normal circumstances the PVC cables Hydrogen Chloride which blends with air and forms hydrochloric acid. This is a threat to living things and can also lead to corrosion in electronic, metal surfaces and buildings. Whereas, Lszh Wire produces black smoke which helps in escaping. These Lszh Power Cable also reduce the risk of fumes that can cause choking. It also reduces the chances of acid gas damaging the electronic equipment. Even though these Xlpe Lszh Cable produce little smoke, there is some Fp200 Cable that is made from modifying PVC. Hence some Fire Rated Cable release a significant amount of dense smoke and hydrogen chloride gas when burned.
When compared, the main difference between Resistant Cables is that the Flame Retardant Cable prevents the spread of fire and Fire Rated Wire maintains the integrity of the circuit. It is important to use a Fire Resistant Cable in household construction indoor and outdoor. Fire Survival Cable can be used for such purposes where they can resist high temperature
Among these various Flame Retardant Wire certain wires can stay active and resist fire even after their breakout for a long time. 2 Hour Fire Rated Cable is one of these. They can stay active for 2 hours after the fire breakout. They are specifically used to build tall towers, buildings, and complexes. 2 Hour Fire Rated wires are used as a backup for emergencies. Since these Flame Resistant Cable remain operational for 2 hours even after the breakout of fire they can help in keeping the lifts operational thus assisting in the evacuation. However, Fire Retardant Wire on the other hand only stops the fire on the spot thus preventing further expansion of it.
Flame Resistant cables are used in critical circuits such as life support systems and safety circuits. The amount of air and plastic used in manufacturing these Flame Retardant And Fire Resistant Cables is very important since the properties of the flame to spread change from one design to another and vary depending upon the materials well.
Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Cables are used in hose systems, connectors, or shrink hoses and cable glands. In the case of Fire Rated Armoured Cable, no toxic gas or corrosive gas is released this prevents the buildings and people living in it from falling prey to these gases. 2.5 Mm Fire Rated Cable are mostly used in household lighting indoors. They are used in circuits that provide power to sockets.
We have been producing Fire Safe Cable for a long time and have been able to survive in this industry due to the reputation build by the Fire Rated Electrical Cable supplied by us. The cables that we manufacture and supply are fabricated as per international standards. We also ensure that Fireproof Wire Insulation is tested before the cables are supplied to our customers. This practice has made us one of the most preferred Fire Resistant Cable manufacturers in India.
Supplier & exporter of Fp200 2 Hour Fire Rated Wire and Flame Retardant Cable
|Conductor Type||tin plated copper and Stranded 99.99% OFC (oxygen free copper), copper coated al|
|Extreme temperature range:
||can withstand the extremes of automotive environments (-40oC - 105oC)|
|Fire Resistant Cable range:||4GA, 6GA, 18GA, 8GA, 14GA, 2GA, 12GA, 15GA, 20GA 10GA, 16GA, 0GA, and ultra classic strands|
|Fire Resistant Cable Colour:||as per need|
Tinned, Environmentally friendly, quality, Nickel or Silver plated copper etc.
|Export to||Kuwait, Nigeria, Nepal, Netherlands, Sudan, Malawi, Bhutan, Oman, Kuwait, Nepal, Indonesia, Bhutan, Germany,Italy, Belgium, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Mozambique, Cuba, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia, Chile, Qatar, Colombia, Bahrain, Argentina, Iraq, Egypt, Zambia, Oman, Singapore, Russia, Dubai, Morocco, Israel, Austria, Philippines, Myanmar,Kenya, Poland, South Africa, Saudi arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Sri lanka, United kingdom, United States|
|Packing||pallet packing , carton packing, plastic reels/ wooden|
|Applications||Fire Resistant Cables duration|
|PH60||PH60 Resistant cable are utilized in crisis applications, in specific crisis lighting to BS5266 where longer circuit operation is required within the occasion of fire|| rated
|PH30||PH30 Resistant cable are appropriate for crisis applications where the circuit must stay operational for up to 30 minutes|| rated
|PH120||PH120 Resistant cables are planned for establishments requiring upgraded circuit keenness for up to 120 minutes, This incorporates complex or high-rise squares of pads requiring a longer clearing period.||rated
- Comitato Elettrotecnico Italiano (CEI)
- Norme Belge (NBN)
- International Technochemial Commission (ICE)
- Singapore Standard (SS)
- Deutsche Institut for Normung (DIS)
- European Norm (EN)
- British Standard Institution (BS)
- Norme Francaise (NF)
|Description||Fire Resistant Cables Price|
|18LSZH Fire Resistant XLPE Insulated Polyolefinsheath Armoured Electrical Power Cables||US $ 1.08 / Meter|
|Fire Resistant Power Cables
||US $ 4.8-5.2 / Meter|
|Cables 24AWG Copper Resistant Cat5e Cables UTP Cat5||US $ 0.5 / Box|
|Resistant Flame Retardant Mineral Insulated Steel Tape Wire||US $ 0.5-5 / Meter|
|4core 6core 12core Unshielded Alarm Cables Fire Resistant Security Cables||US $ 0.06-0.5 / Meter|
|Resistant Electric Wire Cables||US $ 13.46 / Meter|
|Unshielded Shielded Resistant Cables and Alarm Wire Cables||US $ 0.04-0.5 / Meter|
Exporter & supplier of Fire Retardant Cable and Fireproof Wire Insulation
|Description||Fp200 Cables Price|
|2X1.5mm Fp200 Alarm Cable for Security Flame Retardant 2*1.5 / 2*2.5 Square Meter||US $ 0.045-0.047 / Meter|
|2X1.5mm Bare Copper Security Fp200 Alarm Cable||US $ 0.03-0.07 / Meter|
|Fp200 Halogen Free Resistant Cable||US $ 0.1-50 / Meter|
|2X1.5mm Alarm Voice Fp200 Fire Alarm Cables Solid Copper LSZH PVC Jacket||US $ 0.03-0.07 / Meter|
|2/3/4 Cores Resistant Fire Survival Cable for Hotel House Wiring||US $ 0.1-2 / Meter|
|2.5mm 4core pH120 Shielded Cable with Drain Wire||US $ 0.1-2 / Meter|
|Nominal Cross Sectional Area (Sq. mm)||Insulation Thickness (mm)||Max. Overall Diameter (mm)||Approx. Cables Weight (kg/km)|
- Single Core Fire Resistant wire for Electrical Machines
- Fire Resistant wire for Textile Machines
- Fire Resistant wire for EOT Cranes
- resistant wire for Ships
- Resistant wire for Turbines
- Retardant wire for Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- Resistant wire 600v 1000v for Wind Power Mills
- Alarm Resistant wire for Airport Lighting
- Resistant wire for Construction Equipments
- Resistant wire for Steel Mills
Manufacturer & Supplier of Halogen Free Flame Retardant Cables and Fire Safe Cable in Mumbai, India
|No. of Cores & Nominal Cross Section Area (Sq. mm)||No. of Strands / Strand Diameter (mm)||Nominal Overall Diameter (mm)|
|2 x 1.5||7/0.53||10.0|
|2 x 2.5||7/0.67||11.5|
|3 x 1.5||7/0.53||10.8|
|3 x 2.5||7/0.67||12.5|
|4 x 1.5||7/0.53||12.0|
|4 x 2.5||7/0.67||13.5|
- Armour :Single layer of galvanized steel wires.
- Bedding :An extruded layer of thermoplastic zero halogen, low smoke compound.
- Insulation : Mica (fire – resistant) tapes, covered by an extruded layer of cross – linked polyethylene.
- Conductor : For sizes up to and including 16mm² are offered in circular . Shaped conductors are offered from 25 mm² and onwards.
- Construction :Plain annealed stranded copper conductors.
- Sheath : Thermoplastic zero halogen, low smoke, compound.
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Packing lengths of Fire Resistant Cables: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: plastic drum, wooden drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, wooden case
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- Other packing for Resistant Cables is available as per customer demand
- Resistant Cables cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
Manufacturer of Flame Retardant Wire and Resistant Cables as per IEC 60332-1-2
Look in which industries We Supply
Oman, Morocco, Qatar
Emergency Lights Systems
Nepal, Sudan, Russia
Bhutan, Indonesia, Kuwait
- Resistant wire Operating temperature : -20°C to + 90°C (the Cables should not be flexed when the temperature is below 0°C)
- Resistant wire Voltage rating : 450 / 750 V
- Tough Construction
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Emergency Operations
|Insulation Thickness (mm)||Nominal Cross Sectional Area (Sq. mm)||Approx. Diameter Under Armour (mm)||Nominal Armour Wire Diameter (mm)||Approx. Cables Weight (kg/km)||Approx. Overall Diameter (mm)||Max. AC Conductor Resistant at 90°C (O/km)||Max. DC Conductor Resistant at 20°C (O/km)||Max. Arm. Resistant at 20°C (O/km)||Reactance at 50Hz (O/km)||AC Impedance at 90°C (O/km)|
- Fire retardant cables are not used for applications where circuit integrity needs to be maintained even when a fire is raging. In such applications, only a fire resistant Cables can work and maintain power supply.
- resistant cables are designed to withstand fire and function normally for a period of time.
- Fire retardant cables are made of materials that do not convey or propagate a fire. In simpler words, the cables are designed not to start a fire themselves.
- The terms fire resistant and fire retardant are often used interchangeably for cables.
- fire resistant cable will continue to work even in a fire condition, at least for a set period. However, the same cannot be said about fire retardant cables..
- may be used in damp, dry, or wet locations
- Light weight
- Broadly utilized to convey low voltage information/ flag
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- resistant Cables are appropriate for electrical establishment mechanical control circuits for sending electrical signalsDesigned for stripping and overmolding.
- These Fire Resistant Cables can carry signals up to 40 volts
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- jacket fabric choices to supply tall adaptability and amazing mechanical security.
- Reliable and efficient
- Safe and secure
- Choice of resistant Cables measurements
Many Flame Resistant Cable stockholders, dealers, stockists, exporters, distributors, importers, suppliers, purchase Fire Rated Power Cable from Bhuwal Insulation and supply with higher margins, so contact Fire Resistant Cable manufacturers in India directly and save cost
- 4 Core 2.5-400 25-400
- 5 Core 2.5-400 25-400
- 3 Core 1.5-400 25-400 25-400 25-400 35-400 50-400 50-400 50-400
- 1 Core 1.5-800 25-800 25-1200 25-1200 35-1200 50-1200 50-1200 50-1200
- 2 Core 1.5-185 25-185
|Resistant to fire alone|
|650 o C for 3 hours||750 o C for 3 hours||950 o C for 3 hours||950 o C for 20 minutes (short duration)|
|Resistant to fire with water|
|Resistant to fire with mechanical shock|
|650 o C||750 o C||950 o C|
|Level||Applications||Manufacturing British standard|
|Enhanced fire resistance||Enhanced fire safe cables are utilized in most open or complex buildings requiring crisis frameworks to stay operational for a least of two hours (PH120) in compliance with BS8434-2 and BS8519 category 1 & 2 control circuits. They are utilized for unsprinklered buildings with staged departure, unsprinklered buildings in abundance of 30 meters in tallness, and where the originator, specifier or upholding specialist decides it is fundamental on the premise of fire chance.||BS8434-2, BS7629-1,
PH60, BS EN 50200 PH30 and PH120
|Standard fire resistance||Fire safe single core cables and multicore cables for BS5839-1 (most fire discovery and fire caution frameworks), BS5266 (crisis lighting and standard application circuits), and BS8519 (life security and fire-fighting) category 1 control circuits. Where utilized beneath standard BS5839-1, standard fire-resisting cables ought to be considered to supply adequate resistance to the impacts of fire, with suitable strategies of back and jointing.||
BS EN 50200 PH30, BS7629-1, PH120 and PH60